Compact suspended sound-insulated fan units with the air capacity up to 3350 m3/h are designed to provide fresh filtered air to premises. For operation of the units during low outside temperatures electrical heating coils are installed. Compatible with 400х200, 500х300, 600х350 mm rectangular air ducts.
The PA unit is a ready to use ventilation unit for air filtration, warming and supply to the room.
Steel casing covered with aluzinc coating internally filled with 50 mm heat- and sound-insulating layer made of mineral wool.
Integrated panel G4 filter ensures sufficient supply air purification (optionally F7).
PA units are equipped both with electrical heaters.
The unit is equipped with a direct-driven centrifugal fan with backward curved blades and external rotor motor. The fan configuration ensures the best operating characteristics: high air capacity and efficiency combined with low noise level.
The unit is designed for indoor installation either on the floor, on the wall or under the ceiling by means of a seat angle with inserted vibration-damping element or attached to a wall with brackets. The unit can be mounted either in service spaces or in main premises above the suspended ceiling, in the pocket or the unit can be placed directly in the room. All the electrical connections are performed through the terminal box placed in the connection box. PA supply units are supplied with the fastening brackets to facilitate mounting. The unit can be mounted in any position but the vertical one with vertical air downstream because the electrical heating elements are not allowed under the fan. Access for the unit maintenance and filter cleaning shall be provided.
Control and automation
The supply units are available in two modifications:
- No control and automation system supplied. Customer-defined and customer-selected control automation system.
- Integrated control and automation system for speed (air capacity) control and setting supply air temperature. The unit may be remotely controlled from the external control panel fixed on wire.
PA…E control and protection functions
- control from the control panel: switching the unit on/off, fan speed selection (low/medium/high speed), selecting heating/cooling modes (if connected to duct heater);
- maintaining supply air temperature set from the control panel by smooth heating capacity control;
- smooth frequency speed control of the fan;
- safe start-up/shutdown of the fans;
- active overheating protection of the electric heating elements by the temperature sensor and by the thermostats activated at 60 °C with automatic reset and at 90 °С with manual reset. Blowing of the electric heating elements for heat removal at the end of the heating cycle;
- Filter clogging control with differential pressure sensor;
- actuating the external air damper;
- input from the fire alarm system;
- control of the compressor and condensing block of the water cooler by the room temperature sensor (for models with external duct air cooler);
- maintaining of set supply air temperature set from the control panel by smooth heating capacity control;